Automated Sample Preparation and Sample Introduction
MAESTRO has an easy to use graphical interface that provides unsurpassed flexibility for sample preparation, method development and analytical efficiency. MAESTRO can also import sample information from any LIMS system in CSV format to support high throughput operation.
Main Features and Advantages
- Complete software control of all GERSTEL modules
- Multi–sample “Prep Ahead” for maximum efficiency and sample throughput
- Unique graphical sample scheduler window provides real-time status information and allows easy method time optimization
- Intuitive sample preparation; no macro programming needed
- Unsurpassed number of sample preparation functions available
- Extensive on-line help
- Graphical real-time system status information
- Can be fully integrated into Agilent ChemStation and GC/QQQ MassHunter software
- Modular design, easy to add capabilities
- One copy of MAESTRO can control up to four MPS systems
- Real-time E-mail notification of instrument errors
- Complete system action logfile for traceability and fast troubleshooting
Flexibility and Trace-ability
MAESTRO provides full flexibility by allowing an on-going analysis sequence to be modified to incorporate priority samples while keeping track of all steps in the process.
- Priority samples can be added to the system at any point in the analysis sequence
- LOG file and Service LOG file functions provide trace-ability and make trouble-shooting easier
- Automated E-mail notification in case the system stops running. This allows prompt intervention to ensure that your samples are analyzed as planned
On-line Help Function
MAESTRO has a built-in, context sensitive on-line help function to simplify using special features, speed up parameter entry and improve overall productivity.
- Interactive On-line Help Function
- Context sensitive help for fast answers and recommended starting conditions
- Easy-to-understand explanation of each function
- Provides recommendations for parameter settings
MAESTRO has a built-in maintenance function, simplifying maintenance planning and improving the overall operation.
MAESTRO speeds up optimization of your Large Volume Injection analysis for GC by calculating the best injection parameters (pressure, injection speed, temperature and flow) based on the solvent boiling point.