Mgc Gas chromatography experts rely on sharp peaks and baseline resolution to provide accurate results. To perform chromatographic analysis of real-world samples, analysts often must deal with either complex sample types such as essential oils and petroleum fractions, or complex matrices like biological fluids, foods, sludge, or polymers. Once the sample has been prepared for analysis, separation of all the individual compounds present by means of a single chromatographic separation can be challenging due to the compounds having different ranges of polarity, boiling point, solubility, MW, and concentration. Therefore, in order to achieve the separation needed for these types of samples, it is necessary to go beyond using a single chromatographic dimension and use multidimensional techniques. Until now, multidimensional GC required the use of a dedicated system with two GCs coupled to each other.
GERSTEL offers the most advanced systems for performing multidimensional gas chromatography either for routine analysis as well as for complex problem solving.
- Quantitative Analysis of Residual Solvents in Hemp Oil by Full Evaporation Headspace Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry
- Multidimensional GC Analysis of Complex Samples
- Determination of 2-Methylisoborneol, Geosmin and 2,4,6-Trichloroanisole in Drinking Water by Dynamic Headspace Coupled to Selectable 1D/2D GC/MS with Simultaneous Olfactory Detection
- Applications of Multicolumn Switching Capillary GC/MS in Identification of Trace Impurities in Industrial Products
- Rapid Multidimensional GC Analysis of Trace Drugs in Complex Matrices
- Efficient Multidimensional GC Analysis of Complex Samples Using Low Thermal Mass Column Modules
- Applications of Mass Flow Controlled Multicolumn Switching in On-Line Capillary GC/MS
- Large Volume Injection with GC/MS Multidimensional Column Switching for Direct Determination of Ethyl Carbamate in Alcoholic Beverages
- Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) Coupled with Selectable 1D/2D GC/MS for the Determination of Food Product Flavors
- Determination of Trace Components Using a Selectable 1D/2D GC-MS System based on Capillary Flow Technology and Heart-Cut Fraction Collection
- Identification of Furan Fatty Acids in Nutritional Oils and Fats by Multidimensional GC/MSD
- Identification of Furan Fatty Acids as Minor Components of Human Lipids by Multidimensional GC/MSD
- Identification of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters as Minor Components of Fish Oil by Multidimensional GC/MSD: New Furan Fatty Acids