GERSTEL will be sponsoring and attending at the 3rd Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction Technical Meeting. The meeting will be held January 26th thought the 27th at Novotel Paris Charenton, France. The meeting will include training and workshops on the following topics:
- SBSE for trace analysis of aroma compounds in beverages
- SBSE and Fragrance and Aroma
- Determination of short-chain polychlorinated paraffins in water samples using stir bar sorptive extraction in combination with comprehensive multidimensional gas chromatography
- Twisters as passive samplers (dual SBSE for screening, sediment extraction, stability testing)
- Screening of valatils compounds in Wine by SBSE-GCMS
- SBSE dedicated Iodinated halophenols in drinking water
- The risks to health and organoleptic risks link to bisphenol A released by the epoxy resins
- Polyacrylate stir bar sorptive extraction of 2,6-Dichlorobenzamide in water followed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Detection of 139 pesticide residues by SBSE-LC/MS/MS in herbs and spices
- Synthesis and characterization of new materials based on silicone oils. Application to SBSE for the extraction of complex
GERSTEL’s expertise in developing and producing systems and solutions for chemical analysis is a natural fit. The main focus is on automated sample preparation for Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and Liquid Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS).
GERSTEL delivers automated solutions focused on the needs of the customer. As a specialist for automated sample preparation and sample introduction, GERSTEL is able to provide custom solutions, including complete solutions that include GC/MS and LC/MS with integrated software control.
For more information about the event, please visit www.sbsetechnicalmeeting.com.
For more information about GERSTEL products – firstname.lastname@example.org