SPME is a widely used technique for the extraction and concentration of volatile compounds from a wide range of samples. It is particularly useful in the food, flavor and beverage industry. GERSTEL is the leading provider of automation for SPME through the use of the MPS robotic and the versatility of MAESTRO software. Such features as pre- and post- derivatization and sample "prep-ahead" are built into the software control and are accessed by simple mouse click.
Main Features and Advantages
- Completely automated SPME analysis for extremely reproducible results
- MAESTRO software provides unique multiple sample "Prep Ahead" for maximizing sample throughput
- Graphical sample "Prep Ahead" scheduler allows easy method run time optimization
- Use of CIS with septumless head eliminates septa coring
- Can be integrated into Agilent Technologies ChemStation or MassHunter software