The MPS Headspace Injection option allows samples to be processed using a heated syringe based sampling technique.
With the addition of a CIS, analytes from multiple headspace injections can be trapped before being transferred to the GC column. This greatly increases detection limits and improves separation.
Main Features and Advantages
- Multiple Headspace Sample Enrichment (MHSE) option allows multiple injections from the same vial into a cold CIS inlet for enhanced analyte detection
- Heated, gas purged syringe
- No sampling valves or transfer lines in flow path
- Leak free operation (No o-rings or seals are used)
- Heated agitator for fast sample equilibration and throughput
- 40 mL or 100 mL vial option and other custom trays available