Ready For the Future
In This Issue
NRW State Governor Visits GERSTEL
- Hannelore Kraft, Governor of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) visited GERSTEL to get first-hand information on the conditions under which technology companies operate.
Material and Environmental Analysis – A Sea of Polymers
- Microplastic particles in the marine environment could have a bigger impact than previously thought. Pyrolysis GC/MS helps with the characterization.
Metabolomics (Part 2) – Sample Preparation with the GERSTEL MPS Dual Head Workstation
- Part 2 looks into the field of lipidomics focusing on automated Lipid Fractionation using SPE.
Automation Technology – Looking for Automation?
- What should you consider before buying a new autosampler for GC/MS and LC/MS
Automated Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE) – Speeding up the Workflow
- In addition to SPE workflows, the GERSTEL Multipurpose Sampler (MPS) can perform fully automated liquid-liquid extraction.
Forensic Science and Toxicology – Automated Determination of THC, CBN and CBD in Human Hair
- In a joint effort with an Institute of Forensic Medicine, GERSTEL has successfully automated a validation method for THC, CBN and CBD in hair.
Forensic, Pharmaceutical Research and Doping Analysis – What a Drop of Blood Reveals.
- Dried Blood Spot (DBS) sampling and analysis is a convincing alternative – especially when it is automated using the GERSTEL MPS.
Flavor, Fragrance and Odor Analysis – A New Twist: Sensitive SBSE Determination of Free Acids and Phenols.
- Ray Marsili, Ph.D. has expanded the scope of SBSE analysis of food, beer and sweaty garments.
Mycotoxin Monitoring – Nine Steps Forward
- Determining nine mycotoxins in one run without relying on immunoaffinity cartridges or human intervention.