The Field Service Engineer is responsible for installing, servicing and supporting GERSTEL analytical systems.
- Performs unassisted installations and service on GERSTEL equipment both at customer sites throughout the United States and Canada as well as the GERSTEL Inc. facility.
- Coordinates with the customer as to installation dates, etc. and ensures customer understands site preparation documents.
- Thoroughly checks the GERSTEL equipment for proper functioning after the installation and provides familiarization training for the customer.
- Enters customer information and installation report into GERSTEL database.
- Provides phone and email support for all customers of GERSTEL Inc.
- Provides support for other GERSTEL field personnel and service representatives when necessary.
- Maintains GERSTEL CRM database.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience with similar responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of gas and liquid chromatography and related instrumentation
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Send an email to JobOpps@gerstelus.com — include cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and “Field Service Engineer” in the subject line.