Please join us at GERSTEL’s Open House – Driving Laboratory Efficiency.
The event will highlight an array of tools and strategies for both off-line and on-line GC/MS and LC/MS sample and standard handling.
- This year we are pleased to have two guest speakers:
- Conor McMeniman, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Eric Monroe, Library of Congress
- Additional topics of discussion will include:
- Thermal Desorption
- Agilent’s 8890/8860
- Various tools and options to improve efficiency
- Take advantage of face-to-face time with our service and applications support team
When: May 1, 2019
Where: GERSTEL, Inc.
701 Digital Drive
Linthicum, MD 21090