View Solutions Worldwide Edition 15 Online >>
To download the PDF, click here.
In This Issue
- Tracking the Whole Range of Flavor Compounds
Sequential dynamic headspace sampling of brewed coffee and other beverages provides more information in a single GC/MS run.
- Focusing on Taste and Flavor
Using SBSE, the analysis of flavors and off flavors can be combined. If a high-end GC/MS system is used, the amount of information gained is significantly increased.
Extractables & Leachables
- Medical Implants - A Closer Look
In order to assess the quality and compatibility of a polymer based implant, simulated in-vivo studies are performed to determine leachable compounds from the device.
Stir Bar Sorptive Extractions (SBSE)
- A Fully Established Technique
Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction (SBSE) based on the patented GERSTEL Twister is a fully established solvent-free extraction and concentration technique.
- Efficiently Automated Drug Analysis
Comprehensive automation of SPE-GC/MS based analysis of serum and other matrices for opioids, cocaine and metabolites.
Inside the Laboratories of Schülke & Mayr GmbH
- The MPS does the Night Shift
Analytical Quality Control (QC) of pharmaceutical products follows a strict set of guidelines.
- Clean and Sensitive Determination of Pesticides
Online SPE sample clean-up based on replaceable cartridges provides higher sensitivity and lower limits of detection – without the risk of carry-over.
- Automated Sample Preparation Using the GERSTEL MPS Dual Head WorkStation
Part 1: Automated Ultrasonic Assisted Liquid Extraction and Filtration.